The thread bump thread

Pretending?

Nope glas isn’t a bad person. Mice and tracksuit behave like mary poppins but are as devious as anybody else on here. Same with many posters. Trust nobody.

I was getting bullied when I first came on here, lads having a cut off me over anything, cunts like @TheUlteriorMotive following me around correcting my spelling, I soon realised what type of individual would do that. Pleanty more on here who offer nothing just trying to put lads down.

1 Like

In fairness your spelling has improved a lot. You should thank him.

2 Likes

in here somewhere

very similar to a thread where someone promised to get us to the japan world cup…

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/applecrumbling-tipping-whine/27159

Fuck sake, looks like I’m gonna have to strap myself in again for more of this shit,
After your bizarre attack’s on me and my characters few weeks ago I was happy to put it behind me and from our pm conversation at the time I felt you were as well,
Now let me get this right, you quit a fantasy football league that I was commissioner of because somebody else was ‘bullying’ you, I gave the vacated position to the only person who offered to take it, now I’m the biggest cunt around again??
Try to remember the advice I offered at the time, repeat it here if you want, I wouldn’t do that, but be careful of the real snakes

I’ve had many a run in with @anon26343222 yet we PM each other every other day… Grow a pair.

1 Like

Did people actually buy into that premium service that @TheTippingKing tried to flog? :laughing:

1 Like

Fannies

1 Like

that’s usually the topic of conversation alright.

I had maturity to seek advice from @anon61878697 in pms and he was more than willing to help me and give me advice and encouragement. We were at loggerheads over abortion and gay marriage and religion but can put that aside. Bitterness and a hard unforgiving heart gets you nowhere.

2 Likes

I love you pal…but not in a Gay way.

1 Like

Where was the post about the man charged with stealing rashers who replied halter your honour to the judge?

Galtee

Yes. Autocorrect got me again. Can you bump it?

@TheUlteriorMotive will you bump the thread where you posted a vid of a fellow blowing whiskey out of his gob over a flame.

I’m pretty sure it was wan of dem Sidney threads and got deleted.

Why do you think I’m campaigning to bring him back?

Can someone bump the hurling league prediction thread for @Copper_pipe please?

1 Like