The Training Matches In Nowlan Park

He used to take a lot more of it before they got this athletics fella from Limerick called Noel Richardson involved,he does most of it nowadays even though i didnt see him there last night,he was probably there but i didnt see him.

link - what is the exact nature of your relationship with Piles?

What do you mean whats the story with Denis “Rackard” COdy??,im not sure what you mean.Hes a little knob from Graiguenamanagh who does the kits,hurleys,gear etc.A self important little cunt who thrives on this kind of thing,looks after the Cups in the WInter,gets on telly whenever he can.

Legend has it that big Pat O Neill was dropped from the Kilkenny Panel by Brian Cody in 1999 after an incident between himself and Rackard where Nail picked up Rackard and hung him on a coathanger in the dressingroom after training,Nail never suffered fools lightly…

Hes my first cousin,he mightnt be as proud of this fact as i am :smiley: ,why do you ask??

Link is the actually the GAA’s official vigilante for preventing collective training in South East Ireland during December and January. He began his vigilantism during the foot and mouth crisis and his extensive network of spotters meant he missed nothing, so the new role was a natural follow on. But with the Celeb Spot adjudication role I feel he’s now spreading himself a bit thin. I hope he doesn’t get burnt out.

If 2500 people turned up for a Waterford training session, would Walsh Park hold that sort of crowd?

Id have my own reasons for attending training sessions in other Counties :ph34r:

:smiley: :smiley:

:smiley:

I heard Mick Dempsey, being from Laois, brought in the neck high tackle that they’ve been getting away with for the last few years. His influence has waned now the entire squad has mastered it and he’s not needed to reinvent it given referees ignore it.

Good point actually.

:clap:

Cody leaves no stone unturned.

That would be good news for An Moltoir although I don’t think there are actually any female toilets in Nowlan Park.

So Cody refs the matches, Mick Dempsey whispers in peoples ears, yer man from Limerick does the physical stuff, rackard minds the cups.

Who looks after the illicit substances, the likes of which was being used around this time 08?

I was just wondering what was your beef with him really.

Of course I am Link, moreso if anything.
The pride in having a genuine internet legend in the family is great indeed.

Great report on the training. So good in fact that its been copied on to rebelgaa.
You’re bang on about rackard. Little sparrowfart is all he is and he was a shite ref in his day too.

Did link’s successful internet career influence your decision to become an internetter?

Is there much pressure or competition within the extended family now that the high standard has been set by link?

when was this now?

:rolleyes:

Link is a fully fledged internet legend

It amuses me the way there’s lads on all these different GAA county sites copying and pasting posts from one site to the other. Simpletons.

I’d been internetting for a while before I knew the Link was at it. He has been a great influence though, and any other family members that want to get into this game would do well to follow the great example he has set.