The Training Matches In Nowlan Park

:lol:

Turenne has gone to pieces over the summer

Says the man pretending to be a poster from here over on afr?

The sadest thing ever to be done in relation to this site.

He is some bollix robbing Ben shermins title and using to post on AFR alright…

Is that your latest theory?

double post

Not mine no, just the tip off i got from a number of posters here last week.

Thanks Turenne, I thought it was too but it hasn’t created the massive stir I thought it would.

Seriously though, always wondered was it a definite tactic and link has all but confirmed it is. Obviously most players do it but it’s really noticeable from Kilkenny once it’s pointed out to you. My aul lad is always giving out about it. It’s a huge factor in a lot of the goals they score.

He got over them not being allowed to throw the ball in front of them and pick it up again eventually so he’d probably get over that as well.

Is Eoin Larkin still getting frees for all those high tackles he keeps taking?

Posted 29-Jul-2010 12:41 Report offensive post

Well said

You’re one to talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeCuCwnLbzs

One of my finest pieces of work I have to say

In what way? :o

Most defintely, and it just shows how clever they are at using the nature of the game to their advantage - the one rule refs barely ebforce is over-carrying, unless its completely blatant.

James Owens was blowing up over carrying every second minute on Sunday. Thought he reffed the bame very well. It would be interesting to see a ref crack down hard on it with KK.

In Tipp, all children get media training from Liam Sheedy. They’re so sophisticated…

The shrill protests then when anyone tries to point it out. Half the media are afraid to say a bad word against them, although it’s highly possible most of them don’t even notice.

FOAD you KK apologist

Rattle those pots and pans…