The Ultimate Multiple Alias

As a leading child doctor and married father of four, Alun Elias-Jones was a pillar of his community.

But for 18 years he hid an astonishing secret from his wife, their children, his close friends and colleagues.

The 57-year-old Scots-born consultant paediatrician had a second family with a nurse who lived just three miles away.

He fathered three children with his mistress Dee Beresford, the eldest of whom is now fourteen.

The doctor’s devoted wife, Hazel, discovered his double life only after he was taken to hospital following a stroke and she found incriminating evidence - a pair of toddler’s tights belonging to one of his secret children - left by him in their family home.

When he was well enough she threw him out and he now lives with his mistress and second family.

Divorce proceedings are under way and two of his children by his wife are said to be no longer talking to him.

Mrs Elias-Jones, 52, said: ‘We had been married for 24 years when I found out. He confided in no one, not even his best friend. He led a normal family life. I suspected he had been having an affair, but had no idea it had been going for 18 years.’

[quote=“tipptops*”]As a leading child doctor and married father of four, Alun Elias-Jones was a pillar of his community.

But for 18 years he hid an astonishing secret from his wife, their children, his close friends and colleagues.

The 57-year-old Scots-born consultant paediatrician had a second family with a nurse who lived just three miles away.

He fathered three children with his mistress Dee Beresford, the eldest of whom is now fourteen.

The doctor’s devoted wife, Hazel, discovered his double life only after he was taken to hospital following a stroke and she found incriminating evidence - a pair of toddler’s tights belonging to one of his secret children - left by him in their family home.

When he was well enough she threw him out and he now lives with his mistress and second family.

Divorce proceedings are under way and two of his children by his wife are said to be no longer talking to him.

Mrs Elias-Jones, 52, said: ‘We had been married for 24 years when I found out. He confided in no one, not even his best friend. He led a normal family life. I suspected he had been having an affair, but had no idea it had been going for 18 years.’[/quote]

looks like you’ve a bit of a way to go Tip

He also got banned from AFR

I’v had “fish” “trout” and “tench” all banned in the space of a week. Tried to register “pike” and he told me to fook off.

“the pike” was a user name set up by some broadford cunt over there to have a hop off me after ourselves and broadford had a mass brawl after an intermediate match last year…

I’m sorry but how the fcuk could you not realise your husband is playing away to that extent. “Where were you this evening?” “I had to see a man about a dog”. “Right so”.

A neighbour (An Garda) down our way is at the same craic, two families and they both know about each other.(You don’t know them Locke)

I don’t wish to generalise but Guards can be sneaky fcukers like that.

Similar story much closer to home for me. A friend of the girlfriend’s mother has been married to this guy for nigh on 25 years. He was always away “working with his business”, travelling around Europe for months on end, living the hard life to keep his family at home in sweets. Obviously the wife took this as Gospel while all of her mates had a feeling he was up to no good but didn’t have the heart to say it to her.

He got sick of living a lie a few months ago and decided to bare all. Turned out he had another wife in Russia with 3 kids and I think at least one of them were in their teens. I nearly shat myself with the laughing when the girlfriend told me. She didn’t find it very amusing though

I know a lad who’s father was a known ladies man, smooth and well turned out but no Sean Connery, but the mother (a local school teacher) and former Rose, had booted him out when their kids were very young.

Anyway one night we were in the upstairs part of the old POD and my mate got chatting to this 'wan, it looked like it was going places until yer man fainted. We got him back home, fed him a pot of tae and a plate of cream crackers. After about 10 Carrolls we finally found out what happened.

After they shifted, they talked some more.

She was his half sister. Met her for the first time (he was about 25 ) that night.

PS: He moved to Sweden about 6 months later, married a local girl.

That’s FUBAR man, absolutely FUBAR.

Is that the guard who lives straight across from the Lesbians?

same with the General; only problem all the kids are as ugly as him.

Nope, living down in the 'Bridge

Anybody else see the add for mail-order brides on this page?

well spotted Fran
what would the odds be for this thread to actually be the record breaker?

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]well spotted Fran
what would the odds be for this thread to actually be the record breaker?[/quote]

We were well on the way to beat that record until the thread was locked

There is no doubt about that. The thread could have been one of the greatest threads of all time. I reckon it would be at the 1,500 mark now with sights firmly set at 2,000.