The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

I wouldn’t mind trying it…

1 Like

Nothing to do with new money, just Mayo being Mayo

Unfortunately, and rather embarrassingly, some lads can’t exercise self control on twitter after a feed of pints.

3 Likes

The carry on of the old County Board Exec before Christmas was ridiculous, but the elephant in the room in that debacle was always that O’Leary is a total Walter Mitty character.

The new exec are probably delighted they don’t have to deal with this loon anymore. Imagine tweeting that the manager should be sacked after an away loss in the league to a decent side where a load of young lads got a start, less than a week after publicly proclaiming Horan as the right man and then trying to present yourself as some kind of stakeholder in the future of Mayo GAA . Even worse was that he did it while on the batter in London after the rugby having not even seen the game.

2 Likes

Tim has previous on the sporting high-jinx

Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation is delighted to announce that it has today received a gift of €50,000 from the Mayo International Supporters Foundation – Mayo Roscommon Hospice https://t.co/bgdqEbOArW

3 Likes

Horan has his work cut out this time with all the off-field issues. Some prominent faces told to go away and sort themselves out.

They all have prominent faces

If he’d seen a few Kerry or Dublin lads they might have won an all Ireland.

2 Likes

Who is this client?

AOS’s worst nightmare

That lad exists in every town in the country

Doesn’t look like philly McMahon

Jimmy Sloyan should be on The Sunday Game.

2 Likes

Mayo need him at their next team meeting

1 Like

Serious touch of neediness off that post, gotta be tough for de dubs winning 5 in a row but only team of that era anyone wants to talks about are the arch loser from Mayo. Whats that all about?

1 Like

It eats me up on a daily basis pal. Thanks for exposing it. #BeKind

“I hit him with 1-04”

:rofl:

7 Likes

Its a most unusual situation alright. Hard for fans to understand why Mayo are remembered but Dublin, not so much

1 Like