🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

1 Like

Inistiogue has fallen to climate change

Craanford is a village in North Wexford about 8km from Gorey. The only road in the village is one big long hill with the usual church, pub, GAA pitch and complex, houses etc either side. It runs perpendicular to the Gorey to Carnew road.

Well this evening the road in Craanford turned into a river. It was like a place you’d go white water rafting in Australia down through the village. I’d say there was 2ft high of water in spots at the bottom of the hill where it meets the main road and a small river that flows past there. I don’t think the place has ever flooded in anyone’s living memory, let alone floods of water flowing down the hill.

Its going to be more and more regular

Vote green next election mate to give us a chance

Is that populist TD verona the TD for here

2 Likes

Not the first time I’d imagine?

1 Like

benedict cumberbatch apple GIF

Twas actually a different post I was looking for i couldn’t find it you were laughing at floods somewhere else recently I think

You’d have hoped that went without saying :thinking:

I know what we would have done when we were young lads

2 Likes

There is that :joy:

First time in a long time.

https://twitter.com/US_Stormwatch/status/1716981123329470831?t=iqKztbcIlDcZV9oUlRDSJg&s=19

Well that’s not good.

They’ll be going loco

And you have lads on here getting worked over a drop of rain.

2 Likes

There’s one lad here who seems to be constantly trying to fearnonger. I do my best to relax him but I’d be fierce worried for him and the effect he could have on others