🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

She is an advocate for people on bikes too

What a nice lady

1 Like

Storm Phil finally blows itself out

Interesting to note the overall indifference to red and orange warnings over the last few days when the meejah have other things to focus on.

1 Like

It’s a glorious morning here

There’s a heavy dew here in Limerick. Getting to that time of year Now.

1 Like

Did you hear the wan about the girl who fell asleep on the steps of the synagogue?

1 Like

Noticeably colder in the past few days

1 Like

It was cauld last night alright…

No Jewish joked here please.

A widowed Jewish lady, still in good shape, was sunbathing on a deserted beach in Boca Raton, Florida.
She looked up and noticed that a man her age, also in good shape, had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand near hers and began reading a book.
Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. “How are you today?”
“Fine, thank you,” he responded, and turned back to his book.
“I love the beach. Do you come here often?” she asked.
“First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago,” he replied and turned back to his book.
“I’m sorry to hear that. My husband passed away three years ago. It’s lonely sometimes,” she countered. “Do you live around here?” She asked.
“Yes, I live over in Coral Springs,” he answered, and again he resumed reading.
Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted, “Do you like pussycats?”
With that, the man dropped his book, came over to her blanket, tore off her swimsuit and ravished her more passionately than in her wildest fantasies.
When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, “How did you know that was what I wanted?”
The man replied. “How did you know my name was Katz?”

4 Likes

Lads I was out in the car there 23 degrees and a very angry sky. Theres thunder in them there hills

Some sense of thunder you have if you can feel the rumble in Northern Africa

It’s savage close

Savage

There’s evil in the air and there’s thunder in the sky

2 Likes

Unreal altogether

And the lightening flashes in her eyes
And he knows that she knows

Its fierce close

Sorry kid, I was trying to marry two classics there. Didn’t work I’m afraid

Lord knows when the cold wind blows it’ll turn your head around

1 Like

Pure balmy kid. I went out for a short stretch of the legs and the sweat was Rolling off me.