šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Remarkable stats considering we are living off turbines on unremarkable hills at the moment.

When we go large on offshore we will be up to our oxters in POWER.

1 Like

No sweat

1 Like

Unreal Indian summer in NorCal. Sitting outside at 9PM and itā€™s 27 degrees. Next few days average 35 daytime, will be watching the rugby tomorrow at noon in glorious sunshine. Might fire a few cockles and mussels on the gas bbq

4 Likes

ā€œThe golden age of climate changeā€

1 Like

Were we not supposed to get a lovely day today? Looks cloudy as fuck so far

1 Like

Giver her a chance.
Sheā€™ll peep out soonā€¦

Itā€™s not high in the sky, so thereā€™s no drying there at all.

Tis great, grass is flying it!!:+1:

What a cracker of a weekend

Thereā€™s still no drying out though.
I canā€™t get the clothes dry and itā€™s too warm to turn on the heating.

Noticed yesterday while cutting the lawn. Ground was very soft.

Itā€™s fucking bizarre being outside atm. It feels like May. Iā€™m getting this weird summer-is-here vibe, you go into a supermarket then and the Halloweā€™en and Christmas merch is out.

3 Likes

Agreed. Breaks my heart to look out and see a lovely day, but have to use the dryer.

Some amount of bastarding bugs out

Itā€™s cold at night.
Autumnal this morning.

Lads, I tried my best to use public transport to make my meeting in Wexico this morning, alas I had to drive. The whole country seemed to be under a blanket of fog until I reached the ascent to Killanure. What a glorious morning! Felt like i was on top of the world.

2 Likes

I got a small, mild bit of sunburn today

I cut the lawn last evening. Started digging a part of the garden, got bitten alive.

I went off to the shore on Sunday afternoon and filled a few bags with seaweed to throw on the rhubarb patch.

Some drop in temperature compared to last night. Iā€™m perished. Just put on the pellet stove

1 Like

I walked into the workshop this evening and thought somebody had left the heaters on.

It was just latent heat from yesterday thankfully.

1 Like