🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

And fellas will be giving out over it

Raging I never booked anywhere now

Nice drop fell last night again, was wild windy for a while too

1 Like

Looks like a big storm coming in tomorrow. My models are predicting savage flooding again

2 Likes

Fucking rotten start to the morning here in the nation’s capital. A break in the passing train finally, will try get dogs out for a walk

FFS

1 Like

Wouldnt be upset if ballincollig got hit

1 Like

Cracking morning in Kerry

14 Likes

Orange wind warnings just issued. I don’t think flooding will be much of an issue.

You had this while Met Eireann had knocked off for the weekend.

2 Likes

Possiblity of a major weather event overnight
My models :joy: are showing the potential for RED :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_square::red_square::red_square:

What wrong with Ballincollig??

Beautiful morning in the mid west. I only raked up the fucking leaves yesterday. Fuck off wind

Residents watered down bus connects in favour of on street parking

1 Like

Ah right, similar happened in my own area where people believe they own the road in front of their house :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Looks like I called this spot on. I expect carnage tomorrow on the Monday school run.

2 Likes

You don’t pay much attention to met Éireann obviously :man_shrugging:

If it was Moyross the cycle lane would be built by now. Only it’s rich cunts so it’s an issue.

1 Like

The Europe?

Judging by his Strava it appears that @TreatyStones has ignored my advice to go to Clon and landed in Parknasilla :man_shrugging:

I see Carlow Weather warning of possible destructive winds in the morning but the Windy App doesn’t seem as bad.

Hope he’s wrong