🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Again, the current temperature in Dunnamaggin is not an argument against climate change :man_shrugging:

It is for me…I live in Ireland not somewhere else.

1 Like

So be RTÉ told you that the weather is warm today and getting warmer?

Bizarre :man_shrugging:

Oh you know George Lee…whispering breathlessly that the temperatures were savage warm and we’re all fucked. Bullshit artists bullshitting.

I needed that rain. Second cut will be two weeks later than last year after a particularly light first crop.

Temperatures are still fairly low at night. We badly need a favourable autumn and spring weather wise or it’s going to be very tough again.

1 Like

The night the flying ants :ant: come out. The birds having a feast here.

1 Like

I’ll be off to the World’s End for a swim later all being well.

1 Like

I’m heading down to Peigs Rock at about 11.45. The tide should be perfect then.

Did a lap of Portlaoise there and, apart from a coupe of chemtrails, there isn’t a cloud in the sky

There’s the rain now. I was getting a bit tired of all that sun to tell the truth. Got sunburnt and everything.

I put out a bit of organic fertiliser on the lawn yesterday in anticipation of a few big spills today

Joanne Donnelly ashamed to show her face tonight on the weather forecast and rightly so. An Orange Rain warning for the past 24 hours for Galway and hardly a squib in it. Met Eireann joke shop

24 degrees on the mainland

Jeez it was some day in Galway, crowds in Salthill were off the charts, went diving off the board in Blackrock for the first time in years, first time my kids went off the high board

1 Like

Did you see the the toilet paper that floated past @flattythehurdler ?

1 Like

Rain was torrential in Galway yesterday from city through Connemara and only stopped for breakfast this morning in westport.

A lovely morning and afternoon subsequently.

Must be the best day of the year so far?

2 Likes

An absolute whopper, way better than forecast. A blitz in the morning, then was doing jobs outside all day. I’d say I’m scalded.

2 Likes

My solar production wouldn’t suggest so

2 Likes