🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

God is protecting Ireland. Amen

Correct young man. Well done.

It was @Locke, the mad bastard

Gerry being overly defensive over his crews balls up on Primetime.

Storm Lorenzo the biggest conjob since Irish rubby. I’m sitting within 5 minutes of Salthill and the Claddagh and not a peep. It’s windy, quite windy, but thats about it

1 Like

You may get used to it, that’s the world we live in now. Lads living inside their mobile phones waiting for the next big hype to come along and the likes of George Lee whipping them into a frenzy.

So disappointing. We were promised a storm not a literal damp squib. To whom shall I address my strongly worded email?

@TreatyStones, Co Tipperary, Rep Of Ireland, The World.

1 Like

The nine o’clock news was pure fake news wrote large on our screens. “Storm Lorenzo is already battering the west coast” cut to four Cunts of reporters live outside in various locations on the west coast with hardly a hair on their fucking heads moving in the breeze.
Aye, a right con job alright.

1 Like

Fixed

Hold up, I just checked the back garden and theres a few bits turned upturned alright. Lets not give up hope just yet

@TreatyStones called this 24 hours ago to be fair the media are trying to hype a non event into something anything😩

1 Like

@Lazarus

3 days ago

24 hours ago.

3 Likes

I had great hopes for this storm making clane shite of Clare. Alas it looks like it’s not to be.

Outstanding :point_right:. Have you ever thought about a career as a Weather person? You have the chops for it my brother

It’s the nicest night i seen out there in a long time, fierce mild and you’d hear a penny drop outside here. P45 time for Evelyn Cusask i think.

That careless caravan site/campsite owner should be in jail for that poor woman’s death.

Starting to pick up now. Be safe. Because you know what happens when you blow.

Lads could ye try a new bandwagon, the fierce oncoming storm one just isn’t working.

Rugby?