The Weather Thread

Perfect conditions :clap:

You poor cunt, hope you had decent help. Some dose in today’s heat.

Ideal. Was a little too hot today. God I love a little bit of manual labour every now and then.

Wooden kerbs or sleepers?

Twas warm alright but I’m built like a Mexican. The sun powers me.

1 Like

Concrete.

2 Likes

Jaysis that’s hardship

And not a straight line to be got in this site to add to it. Drop of about 15feet in the driveway and curves everywhere.

Your own place?

How do you kerb off curves?

Yea it’s my own place. Use a line for rough levels . But the curves are purely by sight. I have a very good man with me . He is the brains/skilled worker I’m the brawn on this job. The hills and curves make the job a lot harder but look very well when finished.

4 Likes

Woke up this morning. Only had a black shirt with a black suit. Melted

What time was mass

6 Likes

On your own ? That’s good going.

Even with two that’s a good day. I see @Tassotti employers went under today due to the lack of good productive workers.

1 Like

Stick up a photo tomorrow, I laid a lovely patio in similar weather a few years back and these cunts have given me nothing but gip over it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fucking roasting here tonight. Must invest in an air con system before next summer.

Hardly worth the money for 2/3 nights a year, bro?

Can’t put a price on comfort, kid and with this global warming stuff it’ll pay for itself in no time.

2 of us involved. Twas good going considering the heat

:smile: I’ll throw up a pic when I get the lawns donew show the finished product.

Biblical shit in Cork…the weather was lovely when leaving Limerick

1 Like