The Weather Thread

Either that or break them. Leave a rock on the floor and tell the cops it was kids.

fuckin typical irish cunts. someone had to give out about the weather didnt they? fuck sake, people have been givin out about the rain for the last 12 months and now we get 5/6 hot days and ye are giving out about it. fuck sake.

I wasn’t giving out about the cold or the rain.

Tis’ the finest weather for spreadin’ turf in the last 40 years.
The bog is the man…oops!

Great fucking bog weather boxty, jaysus you could bate it with a big stichk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJlc7dmv6Mo

Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Miami uh uh
Southbeach bringin the heat uh
Haha can yall feel that
Can yall feel that
Jig it out uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBB1lOLD6k

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Tis’ the finest weather for spreadin’ turf in the last 40 years.
The bog is the man…oops![/QUOTE]

Thank God Farmer Senior decided to do away with that bog shite about five years back - torturous days they were.

Character building farmer. Nothing better than going for a few pints with your auld man and the brothers/uncles after a day of footing turf. Mans work.

Bog? Turf? Footing? Whats the splan?

Like when you divide a pound of Cannibas Resin into smaller deals for your customers, but on a grander scale.

Deadly. We were playing this in the back garden on Saturday.

It’s not great weather for sleeping though. Not great at all.

:clap:

Ah well fucking done sir!

:smiley:

Ah well fucking done sir!

:D[/quote]

Are you for real? :smiley:

Credit where its due flano, I’m all about the credit.

But I’m not a drug dealer, it’s a purely fictional statement. You however have admittedly engaged in doing something with turf. Thats where the difference is.

I took him to be using the “you” there like the royal “we”. It could have been anyone, not necessarily you. However there is some druggy out there like WITJ who now understand what I meant as a result of HB’s description.

Or Padjo :clap:

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I was in Galway for three weeks and left the day that Boat Race things started. Bit of a buzz developing even at that stage and was dying to go on a session.

It seems to me that Galway never needs an excuse for a session anyway. Heading back down soon enough for a weekend.

A great spot.[/QUOTE]

Any interest in the races Farmer? I haven’t been since 1990 but am going this year, if only to look at birds. I don’t like racing ya see, but the most average of birds look like hotties during race week, partly because they make an effort and partly because one does be blind drunk. Galway in the summer is indeed a good spot.

Flano isn’t a drug dealer, he’s a drug stealer, sees himself as more of an Omar character