The Weather Thread

Ah you’d slip out anyway I’d say, you’d never be waiting long coming out from the slip road from Mungret for example. Always a few natural breaks. Maybe they could put in one of those mini roundabouts that everybody ignores instead.

I’ve been travelling that road a long time and prior to light being installed it must have been only 9 or 10 times I’ve come across cars mangled at that cross.

fuck me that’s disgusting

where did he work

:anguished::anguished::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve no idea mate.

The maternity hospitals will be busy next July.

Financial services. From what I’m told they are a nice company to work for but got this badly wrong. 6 week old and 3 yr old left without a father.

capitalist pigs

hope @Tim_Riggins is happy now

1 Like

Small man syndrome

Your getting confused with the lad in Tipp

They’re a joke.No need for them at all.

Did it not happen as we was on the way home early?

Possibly a coincidence, he had a 6 week old afaik.

I’d imagine it was a Christmas Eve like approach, get the work done quick and get out. Think it happened about 2ish.

Utter speculation.

Retract that statement immediately.

the capitalist pigs don’t like being exposed mate

1 Like

They will blame the victim for going to work rather than ask why the victim felt they had to go.

The wind died off fairly sharply around 3 or 4pm I think, the only time it felt a bit dicey was as it got dark, the wind picked up again and I was keen to get in out of it at that point. I remember Darwin as a lot more sketchy, went on longer and there were bigger trees down.

Of course it would have been my own fault if my head had been smashed in by a branch, but sure that’s half the fun of it. I promise not to post looking for sympathy if it does happen.

2 Likes

Nothing to apologise for. We need maniacs like yourself to clear the roads for useless townie cunts like myself.

1 Like