The Weather Thread

You could do with a set of winter tyres.

Not going to.happen I’d say. Only changed the car in October

Do ye not have winter tyres in Oireland?

1 Like

It’s a known fact it never snows in Ireland mate. Snow tires would just be a waste of money.

I presume they do but like I said only got the new bus in October and there’s only 12k on her. I don’t think a request for winter tyres will be granted

Suppose so. I have to use them from November to March here.

It’s Baltic where you are mate, Wisconsin like. Don’t know how people live there tbh.

I’m in the same boat @iron_mike. Leaving for dungarvan at about 5.30am. I have the fear.!

At least you have a bit of motorway. The road to Roscrea from here is a fucking boreen

I’ve decided to go in for 11am tomorrow because of the snow… frost and ice tomorrow would have me freaked too.

1 Like

Safe travels @iron_mike and @Juhniallio. The very diligent Fingal County Council were out gritting the roads tonight. If every other council in the country takes their obligations as seriously then you two guys will be fine.

3 Likes

Is cycling ok tomorrow @Mac?

I wouldn’t mate. Not because of conditions but because the car drivers will be gone shit crazy

1 Like

What’s that in kilometres, pal?

Drive slowly you whinging little girl

Send me a spliff and I’ll be fine, you junkie

You’re not the only person who drives daily you wanker. Shut up about it or stay in fucking bed tomorrow.

1 Like

What was I looking for? :rollseyes:Oh yeah there it is

:rollseyes:

Good out and talk to the cattle.

Plus twelve tomorrow. Global warming like.