The Weather Thread

Fair play. Don’t be sheepish, shy or awkward about it either. Make a lame little quip if they bring it up and do your interview prep, and there might even be a chance that you come across as normal. Good luck.

2 Likes

Monkey business

Best of luck kid, be sure to strip down to your jocks before you eat the burger king this time.

4 Likes

I’ve a pair of John Deere overalls that I can loan you if you decide to have a McDonald’s.

8 Likes

Over to the Friday fashion thread with you pal…

Nah fuck that @anon26343222, show them your report of the day on here. If they are a company you’d want to work for, they’d hire you on the spot.

1 Like

it’s the end for suits - we can never go back

Temperature hit 32 in Shannon airport today. Hottest since 1976. :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
We’ll be telling our grand kids about the summer of 2’18

1 Like

I can still remember vividly lying in a field above the house in 76 and seeing the heat shimmer off the ground. I must only have been a wain. May not have been 76 actually. In fact probably 79 or so.

1 Like

Never, a wise man once said “you dress casual, you work casual”.

Robbie Robertsonesque

Its actually unreal. Just back from Rome late last night, which felt hotter due to walking everywhere and that was only 29 degrees.

I dont find it that hot chaps… I’m walking around in a hoody.

1 Like

Our clients make search engines, not steam engines.

That’s because you’re robbing cars.

That lad wouldn’t rob the money out of his own Trocaire box not mind a car

Exactly. I’m too honest.

There was a roaster on the plane wearing a big Ellesse coat :joy::joy:

A spokeswoman from ni water has just been on the radio telling people not to be filling their swimming pools, but if they have to change the water they should use the old water to water plants.
I’d say whoever wrote the statement for her is pissing himself laughing.

1 Like