The Weather Thread

Well accustomed to handling pipe.

2 Likes

Would that one ever cover herself up for fuck sake. She’s nearly as old as I am.

why are there no people? that is disturbing.

That’s a scene from Westworld.

1 Like

Close, Sligo

Might get as high as 35 degrees in Qubec today… body heat index of 45 … 33 dead over there now.

Sure it’s hit 32 in Manc.
As an aside, it’s 24 outside today and feels chilly out of the sun.

Flooding in Spain (well in la coruna) according to a Spanish lad I’ve just been chatting to.

We are right in the global warming sweet spot. Start buying real estate now, Ballybunion will be the new Ibiza in about 20 years, international DJ’s from all over the World will be flying in to play in JD’s.

3 Likes

you’d be better off going 10 miles inland as that will be the new beach front.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Ballyb is way above sea level mate. It might end up an island, or on a spit alright but that will only add to it.
The beaches in Clare are fucked alright.

I didn’t end up on Ballyb by accident. I’ve put a lot of thought into it.

1 Like

An island with its own international airport… now you’re talking.

I was thinking access by sea only like Hvar. Really add to the allure. Full moon party in the caravan park once a month.

I am onboard. Not many people here have been in JDs I suspect :see_no_evil:

Get the devil’s hole designated as a world heritage site while you are it.

I am officially calling winter as OVER @Chucks_Nwoko
It is actually the middle of winter here by the calendar. But it’s hard to take it seriously when it’s 23 degrees outside. It was very pleasant even this morning at 6am as I walked Harley the superdog.

Will you ever suck up your price & come home out of that hell hole.

“I’m from Limerick, everyone from Limerick is behind in Ballyb, ergo I will get a caravan in Ballyb!”

1 Like

Everyone in Limerick City is in Kilkee, it’s only the westies that go to Bally.

Is that the same as the Nine daughters hole @ciarancareyshurlingarmy