The Weather Thread

You’ll be breaking out the BBQ this time next week

10.5 C in the capital this morning.

Summer has Fallen.

Lovely crisp morning. Sun getting lower in the sky. Won’t be long before the winter jackets are getting dusted off.

What will it be like mid - late September do you reckon? I’ve bought a really nice jacket and I’m keen to wear it.

Gobshite

All Ireland finals done and dusted by first week of September. A long winter awaits. I would worry for a lot of lads on here mental health.

Friday fashion thread ——> for a critique pal

It’ll be ok. The NFL season is just around the corner. And the NH season isn’t far from kicking into gear. And it’ll be Xmas before the Limerick lads sober up too so they won’t really realise what time of year it is.

We might see the later stages of the Dublin club championship played in daylight which will be a novel affair.

Come to the mid west. Winter is cancelled there

2 Likes

What’s a winter?

4 Likes

It will be tough in Clare alright.

1 Like

There will be a day in November when just 200 turn out for the cup visiting a house in west limerick and our thoughts will turn to Christmas.

7 Likes

Lads will be taking career breaks to follow the cup around to schools, offices, factories, hospitals and nursing homes throughout the autumn.

1 Like

we could do with a decent frost to be honest - kill a few germs and bugs around the place

only now?

Some fine showers of rain in Limerick this morning

It’s freezing

Great colour in the city mate. Grown adults going around in Limerick replica jerseys. The barbers is packed. The economy is booming here

2 Likes

Tom playing his accordion in a doorway keeping out of the rain
Sundays match about to start in Gleeson sports store