The weather

Another rainy day in Dublin. Feels like it has been wet now for months.

It’s been the wettest month I can remember in Dublin since December 1985 which was a cunt of a month.

1 Like

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink

I read something recently which said the rain in Dublin in the last month was akin to typical conditions in the West of Ireland.

@KinvarasPassion @maroonandwhite etc - how do you people live like this?

1 Like

Resolute stoicliness

7 Likes

The fresh Atlantic air, absence of swamp dwellers and having room to swing a cat make it all worth while mate.

3 Likes

@TreatyStones should one be worried about flying into shannon on Sunday afternoon. Would alternative plans be appropriate

He’s exam-tied. You’ll just have to roll the dice.

2 Likes

I’d recommend flying to Vegas instead. Better Craic.

That’s that settled so

Junior cert ?

I had a long post done for you yesterday but it never saved. Summary: you’ll be fine if you aren’t too late getting in.

:+1: efficient

Jesus, it’s getting wild out now

Meant to come back to this earlier. You were bang on here. The 15.30 from Heathrow was fine but the 19.30 red eye was cancelled.

1 Like

It’s starting to schpit a bit of hale here

I’ve got a great colour on my legs. This working from home craic is great.

That was another class day. Broke off work at 4 today.

I have the bike set up on the turbo trainer at the back of the house, I got into my gear and faced it for the sun and did a 30 min session. Burned 420 cals but no idea on distance or speed. I had New Order belting out through the patio doors on my internet radio.

I had a 10 min rest and got back in and changed into my sports shorts. I went outside and did 2 sets of keepie uppies. First one was over 150, next set was in the nineties, I absolutely battered the ball all the way down the fields at the end of the second set as it was getting away from me so I strolled down after it.

When I got back from there, I went to the freezer and got me a few scoops of Carte D’or strawberry ice cream which I served myself in a bowl. I sat out in the sun as I just soaked in the nice rays complimented by the cool northerly breeze and finished my ice cream.

Bloody great day.

6 Likes

Lovely and sunny here in the capital but that wind would cut you in two.

Bit of wind wouldn’t do you any harm if you’re active.