The Weather Thread

Might take another look at this tonight.
Get myself ready like

https://www.google.ie/search?q=the+day+after+tomorrow&oq=the+day+after&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.6210j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=jPPiXcDimEU3CM:

Good of you to mention it though

It’s pissing rain here. At long fucking last. Other than a downpour last Mo nday, it hasn’t rained in 3 months. I spent nearly 4 hours working in the garden this afternoon in it then took the dog for a 3k walk in it. I miss the rain.

1 Like

What time is it down there now?

It’s half seven now Mike, 11 hours ahead of you.
Very warm when we got up and sunny so we headed to t he beach for a couplenof hours, water was terrific. Three of us went for a lovely brunch then at which point it started raoning, perfect timing.
I am deliriously happy to see decent rain, which seems to be in for the night.

3 Likes

Freezing penknives out there this morning, real chance of snow. :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

It’s a stunningly beautiful morning here. Dam cold but not a cloud in the sky.

1 Like

Better and always more accurate than Met, this guy Kenneth runs Donegal Weather Channel https://mobile.twitter.com/DonegalWeatherC

stunning morning in Kilmessan ( i just stopped there for diesel, newspapers and breakfast items)

3 Likes

Stunning morning on the North Wexford Riviera too. Perfect for a run or a cycle

1 Like

as a point of order i just purchased the Sunday Independent

2 Likes

Did breakfast items include a shop made breakfast roll ?
I won’t think any less of you if you say yes.

Out on the bikes here. The breeze would cut you in half

Minus ten here

Wife not talking to you again?

2 Likes

Grand morning for a stroll up the hill of Tara

A long way to Cobh to read it at the folks place .

They are now predicting it’s going to be much worse than mere freezing this week… A red warning in place.

1 Like

When is it due to start chief?

Tomorrow night … Really bad Wed/Thursday