The Weirdo Thread

Farmer has, in my experience, huge difficulties in relating to people in a normal, civil manner. The big hope is that having finally got a bird, she might train him a little in the art of communication. Knock off a few of the rough edges.

I can assure you Juhniallio that your ‘experience’ was entirely unique to you, as I find you to be quite an obnoxious human being.

SS**, having thought about the issue since I am happy with my reaction. I felt it was the best way to diffuse the situation even if it meant an intense splurge of cursing and swearing.

If only it were so Farmer. Your postings through the years (see driving threads amongst others) betray your true outlook. Easily enraged, perpetual perplexion, improbably unpersonable.

As I’ve said, I wish you all the best in your attempts at affability.

Money doesn’t grow on trees but is made from trees.

Did you see the dog again after, Juhniallio?

I shouldn’t even be here, the police are after me. I’m so banterous they want to put me under arrest.

Are you a fugitive, Flano?

Nah bro, just banterive.

One of the simplest ways to make your life easier is to just keep a smile on your face when you deal with people. It makes all the difference.

Good advice buddy.

It’s great craic when the have an empty paper cup and they say “Got any change?” and you look in their cup and you say “Nah bro, and you don’t either” Ha ha ha ha ha.

No appearance yesterday Dunph.

But I’m in for another couch day today. If that fucker shows, you’ll know.

Visibility is poor today though.

The dog is back! Not a huge appearance today. Just a few goes across and back the railing.

I’ve concluded that he/she lives in the penthouse suite and just enjoys the air at altitude.

Farmer just doesn’t have the common touch, the way he treated this guy was disgraceful. All he had to say when addressed by this bicycle vendor was that he wasn’t in the market for the two-wheeled contraption just now but would keep him in mind for the future. The gentleman would have gone on his way with no sale yet with the assurance he had improved company image and engaged with a future customer. Farmer mutely walking past him like a piece of dog shit only antagonised the gentleman.

Part of my work entails having to extract information from folk who do not necessarily want to disclose such information. I do this, simliar to WTB, through having a smile on my face and engaging said folk in a bit of conversation etc etc. Therefore I feel that there is no problem with my grasp of the common touch.

However, perhaps I should have tapped into some of this when dealing with this gentleman although it was rather a bizarre situation and my lack of response initially came from a state of shock I found myself in. By the time that had worn off, the weirdo had already turned crazy.

Surely the weirdo in this instance is Farmer. A lad asks him if he wants to buy a bike and his social skills cant handle a response.

Third sighting of the dog today lads.

It seems that it lives in the penthouse and enjoys this as daily exercise. Or it’s some sort of superdog and can actually fly up there.

Either way, a dog is literally taking his life in his paws every day on the 30th floor roof of a building.

Anyone ever see those people who hang around airport toilets hoping to meet celebrities?

Never seen those, WTB, do they exist? The lads who spot planes in that place on the perimeter of Dublin Airport creep me out though. They’re surely dogging or dealing drugs or something in between flights?

That sounds like train spotting. It seems like an odd existence.