The Winning Streak Thread

:hushed:

Hopped out of the 50k

Martin made thje two lads earn their crust there as the wheel spun for 10 minutes.

Iā€™m fairly sure youā€™re wrong there mate.

Cark through and through.[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post:36, topic:22335, full:trueā€]
Sinead is a Tipp womanā€¦and shes very proud of it, the cunt.
[/quote]

Your man clapping on his own behind Sinead and Marty :smile:

1 Like

I watched a doc recently and she was on about her Tipp parents and all her summers in Tippā€¦she is a Tipp cunt.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Martin and the wife have some craic at the dinner table. Him laughing at his own jokes as she just sits there with a false smile not understanding a word he is saying.

Iā€™ll throw up her Wikipedia page if you want mate.

I couldnā€™t give a fuck though, I dislike the woman regardless tbh.

Im not saying she didnt live in cork, palā€¦but she considers herself Tipp.

1 Like

Sheā€™s no Geri Maye.

Fair enough mate.

I always thought she was from cork

Great to have it back on our screens. Sinead is looking radiant as ever tonight

1 Like

A nice girl.

Must be a shit night ladsā€¦ Iā€™m currently having a shit, waiting on a lot of shit, and after winning the Sam Iā€™m probably going to wake up to a load of shit on Mondayā€¦

If I need more shit should I pm @carryharry or @feck_it ā€¦ Actually it wonā€™t be that sneaky grass @feck_it

ā€¦no one likes a grass

The cut of yourman in the middle. The head going 90 and inspecting his nails on tv

21!!!

Fucking hell

Itā€™s only the 4th time in the history of winning streak all the contestants have been male

1 Like

He is constantly at his gob now

Sinead looking well there tonight to be fair.

he initially grassed on me man. if he didnt be such a fucking drama queen there would have been no bollox.
what business is it of yours anyway?