The Wire

My word is my passport. Verify me.

There is no such thing as an innocuous observation on the INTERNET.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/T1xTPsWRfrQ

Iā€™m going to watch back season 2 again, unreal television.

Poor aul Ziggy never had any luck.

2 Likes

Hipsters dig season 2, itā€™s the one the cool kids like. I thought it was the worst but still very decent television.

Season 4 was my favourite mateā€¦I loved how they developed the story of 5 young lads in schoolā€¦and how they ended up etcā€¦it was class.

Season 2 was the next best though.

Michaels killing of Bodie on the corner was chilling viewing after 3 and half seasons.

Top television show.

1 Like

I dont think season 2 is the best, it is very good but 3 and 4 are marginally better but I do think Frank Subotka is an outstanding and compelling character and Chris Bauerā€™s portrayal of him is top class and it is worth watching for Frank and his nephew alone

1 Like

We had the shotgun vs briefcase court scene in season 2 as well I thinkā€¦

Omar was some man.

You gots the briefcase,i gots the gun.Its all in the game yo.

9 Likes

Iā€™m brilliant at catching the holocaust deniers out on similar contradictions.

ā€œHow Many times have you been arrested?ā€ ā€œEnough times not to take it personallyā€

2 Likes

:joy:

Omar had all the best lines

That werenā€™t no attempt murder.

I shot the boy Mike Mike in his hind parts.

Fixed him so he couldnā€™t sit right.

5 Likes

Proposition Joe was some character as well.

One of my favourites.

2 Likes

Prez and Bubbles are great characters

Iā€™d love to be mcnulty.

Great shout. Very well written characters. I remember when I was watching the wire for the first time asking my friend will Bubbles ever catch a break, I donā€™t care if you spoiler it they just canā€™t keep twisting the knife for poor Bubs.

A self destructive alcoholic who canā€™t maintain a functional relationship with a woman? Iā€™d give you every chance.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s mean.