The Wire

The start of the next episode has McNulty ringing the reporter pretending to be the serial killer.

It was such a bizarre storyline and completely out of character for the series and even for McNulty who was so by the book he was constantly fucking up his career. I donā€™t watch series five when Iā€™m rewatching. Itā€™s just shit

Even Clay Davis being acquitted was ridiculous.

His outburst in court was the stuff worthy of a Healy Rae

1 Like

The newspaper angle is actually decent. The rest is pure shite

Great scene

1 Like

Put a peak cap on him and an auld yearra accent and boom a Healy Rae

Season 5 is like the end of game of thrones. Except you can still rewatch the wire. GOT is like the uncle in Thailand, no one talks about it

I actually watched GOT over Xmas as it was being repeated on Sky.The last season was shite.Really shite.At the time I thought it was good but looking back it was rubbish. The main test to me is when I sit down at night and Iā€™m flicking around and ill stop at the Sopranos or the wire no matter what season,I just stop.

Yup absolutely septic

Iā€™ve still got the season 5 finale to watch here. Itā€™s 90 minutes so I just havenā€™t got down to it the last week.

Iā€™ve enjoyed the series for the most part. Marlo is an excellent character. Like @farmerinthecity, I canā€™t stomach the fake serial killer storyline. I like the newspaper stuff.

My name is my nameā€¦

Finally sitting down to the finale. Waited a few weeks

ā€œMy name is not my nameā€ here. The Greeks were much smarter than the hood rats

Slim: ā€œthat was for Joeā€ :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Up yer bollix Cheese

3 Likes

Slim had a great way about him.

Cheese was a wanker.

1 Like

Spot on on both counts.

Slim was a proper soldier.

2 Likes

Fo Reel Yo

From a review of the last series, Clay Davis is the star.

Youā€™re rooting for him by the end.

sheeeeeeeee-it

2 Likes