The Wire

I did just that and loved it. Gritty place and every one on the hop trying to catch a few quid from you but found them very welcoming and humourous people. Went to Sorrento where Ginny went to Patricia’s wedding which was pure touristy but Naples was a proper city.

Jimmy is buying horses in tatts today

Are the wife’s family into breeding?

I’m not sure tbh

They would have room for a few ponies anyway, but I don’t think there is any history of it

‘You earned those bucks like a motherfucker man!’

That’s about all I understood.

8 Likes

This is a brilliant show :clap::clap:

1 Like

Some rack on Rhonda pearlman.

I’d rank it right up there with the best mini-series ever like Band of Brothers tbh. Isaac knocks it outta the park.

1 Like

Some rack on Mary Lou McDonald as well but I wouldn’t be in any rush going there.

Ah here Rhonda was hot back in the day

1 Like

She likes big black men……

Bump*

The Bawlmoh accent is a tough one alright.

She looked like one of those cabbage patch dolls.

The opening scene to the season :clap:

1 Like

One of my favourite scenes. Took a while before I copped Snoop was female. :sweat_smile:

Where’s Wallace String?

2 Likes

I was watching the episode last night where they begin to find the bodies in the boarded up building.

Lester made the link of the nail coming from the same gun and wanted to review all boarded up buildings for the same nail and hence more bodies.

Landsman went mental demanding he didn’t as it would up the unsolved statistics hugely and gave him the order not to.

Presumably that shit happens in the US cop departments. Crazy stuff. :relaxed::relaxed:

7 Likes

Rawls then, the snide, takes Daniels’s plan and pitches it to Carcetti.

Kunta kinte.

Yabba dabba dabba do.

1 Like