The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Happy Christmas one and all.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.

Hope tomorrow goes off without a hitch and that it lives up to the excitement. Special mention to anybody dreading the occasion. You’ll survive it like you always do and you can relax on Tuesday. I’ll be keeping the world going between 8am-4pm as emergency coverage aka double-pay plus bonus for routing tickets to Rajeev and Pankaj or signing off so I can bomb up the m6 to catch the business end of the turkey.

Mind yourselves lads!

7 Likes

Happy Christmas to all you lunatic deviants. Hopefully you have a good day no matter the context. For those of you who find this a difficult time dont be afraid to drop me or many other on here a DM.

A special mention to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy i am making an effort to be more environmentally conscious this Christmas, no wrapping paper (im also a lazy cunt), less travel (same reason), not eatimg turkey (honestly i think it tastes awful) and being non-dairy (turns out my body doesnt react well to it). I wont be reverting back after this year we need a world where children can have a Christmas

7 Likes