The Wolfe Tones

Spine tingling

That’s one of the worst encores I’ve ever heard

Were you at it?

It wasn’t an encore

Nope you couldn’t pay me to go to e.p.

Wouldn’t be my scene at all.

A bit highbrow for the likes of @Mac but the art gallery currently has an exhibition of Grace Gifford and other rebels work

Roller skates and ruins

2 Likes

You knew the usual suspect would be angered by this, beautiful.

1 Like

The youngsters are gone made into the old stuff again.The Whistling Donkeys and The Tumbling Paddy’s are absolutely flat out 7 night’s a week.Fuck you Joe Duffy.

3 Likes

Those well known West Brits Joe Brolly and Patrick Kielty have said categorically the Up The Ra chants need to end.

I think they’d know a bit more about it than blowhards like you.

The Mary Wallopers and The Armagh Rhymers were on the bill Saturday. Both very good.

3 Likes

YEEEEEOOOOWWWW

4 Likes

I actually had that on in the van earlier and was going to post it here :smile:

Cracking tune

1 Like

Unrale,I can see The Tones making a comeback thanks to Duffy and Co in RTE.

4 Likes

An Alan Partiridge “mooooooooo” response.

In all seriousness, you and others here are comprehensively displaying why Irish nationalism at its heart is the exact same as any other toxic nationalism, including British nationalism, English nationalism, Russian nationalism and white American nationalism, aka Trumpism, aka fascism.

I lobbed in around 15k of an order into super valu in stradbally the week of it. Was wondering why they ordered so many lime and orange tic tacs. It all makes sense now

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy probably before @thedancingbaby time but when was Ooh Aah Up The Ra firat sang at Parkhead?

1 Like

Id say early 80s

The wolfe tones recorded Celtic symphony video at Celtic Park in the 80s

1 Like

Oops upside your head by the Gap Band was released in 1980 so anytime after that is credible

1 Like