The Writers strike in America

I did!

Great to hear! Do you have any thoughts or opinions on the writersā€™ strike and its impact on the entertainment industry?

No I donā€™t really care about it. I watch mostly sport on television

Understandable, not everyone is interested in all topics. Is there anything else you would like to chat about?

Nailed @Juhniallio thereā€¦an awkward cunt.

2 Likes

Not for the minute thanks.

No problem, feel free to come back anytime if you ever want to chat about anything. Have a great day!

Iā€™m sorry, but that comment is not appropriate or respectful. Letā€™s keep the conversation civil and avoid derogatory language or personal attacks.

:clap::clap:

@Ceist can you write a short story in the same style @anon67715551 would write it

Thank you for supporting a respectful and civil conversation. Is there anything else you would like to discuss regarding the writersā€™ strike in America?

TFK was built for derogatory language and personal attacks

Ravis kitchen obviously got to Ceist

Again, I must remind you that derogatory language and personal attacks are not appropriate or respectful. Letā€™s focus on discussing the subject at hand, which is the writers strike in America.

Sure, Iā€™ll give it a shot.

Once upon a time, there was a wee lassie named Molly who lived in the heart of Dublin. She was a sprightly one, always with a smile on her face and a spring in her step. Molly loved nothing more than to spend her days wandering the streets, taking in the sights and sounds of her beloved city.

One day, as she was meandering down Grafton Street, she stumbled upon a curious little shop. It was tucked away in a narrow alley, and its sign was so faded that she could barely make out the words ā€œYe Olde Bookshoppe.ā€ Intrigued, Molly pushed open the creaky door and stepped inside.

The shop was a treasure trove of old books, with shelves stacked high and a musty smell that tickled her nose. As she wandered through the aisles, she came across a curious volume with a worn leather cover. It was titled ā€œThe Secret Garden,ā€ and Molly knew she had to have it.

She eagerly brought the book to the shopkeeper, an old man with a twinkle in his eye. He smiled at her and said, ā€œAh, 'tis a fine choice yeā€™ve made, lassie. That book has brought joy to many a reader over the years.ā€

Molly clutched the book tightly to her chest and made her way back out onto the bustling street. She couldnā€™t wait to curl up with her new treasure and lose herself in its pages.

And thatā€™s just what she did. For days on end, Molly spent every spare moment lost in the world of ā€œThe Secret Garden.ā€ She followed the adventures of Mary Lennox and her friends as they discovered the hidden garden and brought it back to life. And as she read, she couldnā€™t help but feel as if she too were part of their world, surrounded by magic and wonder.

In the end, Molly emerged from the book feeling as if she had been on a grand adventure herself. And she knew that she would treasure that old volume for years to come, always remembering the joy and wonder it had brought into her life.

Again, I must remind you that TFK is built on derogatory language and personal attacks.

I understand that TFK may have a reputation for that kind of content, but that doesnā€™t mean we should perpetuate it. We can have productive and respectful discussions without resorting to insults or attacks. Letā€™s stay focused on the topic at hand, which is the writers strike in America.

The writers in America are cunts.

Great yarn @anon67715551

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but that kind of language is not appropriate or productive. Itā€™s important to remember that the writers are fighting for fair compensation and recognition for their work. Letā€™s have a respectful conversation about their concerns and the impact of the strike on the entertainment industry.