The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Baskets at mass?

Fuckin langers

Which is?

Buzzwords about right wing and left wing.

Let’s be clear that you were posting this a couple of weeks ago when it was clear a Chinese province was riddled.

Now you’re talking about “responsible”. Clearly something has gone very wrong in Italy. Maybe that is just bad luck (a concentration of people from the impacted area arriving) but it could well be argued it was from not being very responsible from the get go.

I don’t see much evidence that they’ve been much more responsible than other western nations tbh.

2 Likes

Cork has fallen.
The weak cunts

Unfortunately you don’t understand sarcasm.

Which means you’re probably on the wrong forum.

Your carry on here over the last couple of weeks has been embarrassing.

And all because your feelings are hurt that people are rightly pointing out that your anti-science cult leader has made a total mess of an already bad situation and is happy to sacrifice lives to try and prop up his own poll ratings.

If you don’t have anything to contribute to the thread, and you don’t, you should probably stay off it.

It’s another example of your obsession with a country and person and how you have changed lanes on this virus once said country/person started getting negative press on their response.

1 Like

Spit it out.

Northern Italy…2 words causing mayhem now

It’s yet another example of how facts don’t agree with you, something that has always been a defining characteristic of your persona.

I may as well prepare for incessant name tagging by you of me on this board again.

Your strategy here is absolutely hilarious. You have a complete inability to debate on facts so you just do what you always do - do a shit impression of some troll hack from Guido Fawkes or Spiked Online.

The brainwashing is strong with you.

What is it?

Could be a game changer

It turns out that Corkness cures it

1 Like

Fuck up you gimp… I need to know if this is a code red.

We’re all done.

I always knew deep down that Cork would be the death of me

Something to do with the baskets at mass, I think.

1 Like

I’m watching CNN here but they’ve not mentioned it yet