The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Roche have already donated $2M worth to China. The anti-virals like HIV drugs also seem to have good promise, the RA drug you mentioned interferes with the immune system response and slows something called a cytokine storm which can overwhelm the lungs.

But how many are they testing in the general community

Apparently schools to close for two weeks and teachers will be asked to prepare a “home pack” for the Children. 2 weeks to run into the Easter break then.

1 Like

Local GAA club is starting back at the majority of under age groups this weekend - In order for the school closure to be effective they and other codes would need to follow suit.

I’d say that goes without saying in fairness

You’d be suprised, hope your right.

Id be surprised if we dont close this friday.

1 Like

A lot of talk about a cluster in south galway. Stay stoic nogra army

Stay well away from Kinvara.

3 Likes

ive updated my status from “not worried in the slightest” to “its the end of the world as we know it”

stay safe friends

8 Likes

That 22 minute warning put me right off.

1 Like
1 Like

Do you have a magic vaccine?? If not I suggest you face up to the reality of the situation, go check the figures.

Jesus fucking Christ

“Before I jump to them, a note about South Korea: The country is probably an outlier. The coronavirus was contained for the first 30 cases. Patient 31 was a super-spreader who passed it to thousands of other people. Because the virus spreads before people show symptoms, by the time the authorities realized the issue, the virus was out there. They’re now paying the consequences of that one instance.”

So you still want to let its run its course without restriction?