The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

@TreatyStones is playing a blinder here.

1 Like

I’m starting to think that things have gone beyond hysterical. 1. Cancel parades and large public events, 2. monitor who is coming into the country and 3. isolate and take care of those who have it. That’s it. Stop worrying and panicking and just get on with things.

Killed a lot of people during Spanish flu. Often younger people whose immune systems were strong and overreacted

1 Like

the expert has spoken

It’s okay to be a little afraid man but we’ll get through it

1 Like

What would you consider an acceptable death rate… a point when measures should be escalated?

I was in a prominent pizzeria in North Dublin tonight. There was a gang of Italians in there. I was my hands before and after consuming the pizza.

I think it’s gotten out of hand with hysteria. Talk of schools and colleges closing, that’s very ott that. People need to be responsible and careful about themselves but closing down everything will cause mayhem. We need to be calm.

Did you wash the pizza

2 Likes

Fake news :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Dr. Michael Ryan knows the craic.

I felt I should.

1 Like

Oh dear

The big question. Cat got your tongue @Copper_pipe?

2 Likes

Start taking Zinc and Vitamin D3 and go for a sun bed twice a week to boost the Vitamin D too

Helps fight off viruses

I’m on kimchi. I’m grand.

Tinder isn’t going well enough for me to answer that question.

Apologies.

3 Likes

As the end of the world draws near - the young ones will lower their inhibitions (and standards) accordingly. You’ll clean up