The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The big division four football match this Sunday in Mick Neville Park between Limerick and Wexford might still go ahead - it wouldnā€™t have attracted 500 people anyway.

1 Like

What chances we reopen in two weeks?

If I gave you 100/1 would you confidently put any money on it?

Apology can be logged whenever you like.

2 Likes

If we did, schools would go back for a week before being off for 2 weeks Easter holidays. I can see that part being extended with schools returning after the holidays.

No.

What private business is the government closing that isnā€™t a childcare facility?

2 Likes

I had ours in yesterday, she deep cleaned the whole gaff for an extra fiver.

:joy:

Yours is it? Everything Iā€™ve said in that post was absolutely spot on. No private business is being forced to close. He clearly stated the opposite was the case.

Strong, decisive action. It needed to be done.

Now itā€™s up to the people to deal with it

Keeping a 9 year old with non verbal autism entertained for whatā€™s likely to be at least 5 weeks is going to be challenging. Usual outlets of entertainment like swimming pool and bouncy castle places all going to be closed as well.

8 Likes

Is there a plan put in place for health care workers who have kids? We need all hands at the pump and they will find themselves in an awful spot.

1 Like

Hello mate

@Rocko is going to need a larger server for the next two weeks.

Thatā€™s tough mate, I wish you luck. A much harder station than mine.

5 Likes

Hello @Watchyourtoes

1 Like

There will certainly be a re-evaluation. Our European neighbours stockpiling medical equipment and refusing to share it has done irreparable damage to the image of solidarity in the EU in particular.

You would be mad to order a pizza ffs sake

@Rocko this is no time to be letting people with donā€™t know onto the board. The cunt could be riddled

8 Likes

Swimming pools may not close Iā€™d say. Fairly sure Chlorine kills the virus

1 Like