The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

According to ISPI in 2015 over 90 per cent of Chinese immigrants living in Italy were from just one province in China, Zhejiang. Most of them from one city, Wenzhou. This city is the second-worst hit place for coronavirus cases in China after Wuhan.

Cunt in work was in milan for the weekend for the the inter game that was cancelledā€¦

Best to shoot him to be safe

5 Likes

Is he WFH?

He is notā€¦

I was thinking about doing that anyway

Short players about to get paid

2 Likes

7 dead in Italy now. The most recent an old lad who they suspect caught it while in hospital. The Italians are making a balls of this

President Trump not looking too shabby now after 2 weeks ago banning entry to foreigners who had been in China. He may be a racist but heā€™s our racist.

He just needs an outbreak in Mexico now and he close the border for good

Is this thing a big deal?

Only people who are dying so far are those vulnerable, as far as I can see?

A fair proportion of healthy people may need hospital treatment to survive it. Itā€™s treatable but it could quickly overwhelm hospitals.

3 Likes

Aside from the rather callous nature of the comment that itā€™s only the vulnerable who will dieā€¦ which isnā€™t true from the evidence, many younger healthy people are dead including doctors and nurses.

Tis a fair big deal if itā€™s as infectious as the flu or mutates to become as infectious as the flu.
Our statistician @TreatyStones to confirm, but about 10% of the worldā€™s population get the flu each year. Based on what we know so far of this virus that would be over 700 million infected, 175 million hospitalized, and roughly 14 million dead.

I was trying to establish whether this represented as big of a threat as the media is portraying.

As a result, it is important to determine the nature of the victims of it and whether they were vulnerable.

I wasnā€™t trying to suggest that their lives donā€™t matter, and well you know it.

1 Like

Read your comment again then and perhaps edit it.

Get fucked.

4 Likes

:astonished:

Tis no big deal apparently.

Says the lad getting turned on as the death toll risesā€¦ you creep.

1 Like

Get fucked you murder apologist.

@TreatyStones and myself are keeping the forum appraised of the increasing threat from this cunt of a virus. You should be thanking us you ungrateful pup.

1 Like