The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Well thatā€™s a very scientific argument. FFS

3 Likes

What about the Scandinavians?

Are people suggesting thereā€™s no link with smoking here, look at the Chinese data, where men smoke and women donā€™t.

Leave smoking out this you utter bastards

Thereā€™s no smoke without fire lads.

Half of the people in ICU in France are under 50.

Read the first few pages of this thread, when you were dismissing this outbreak.

1 Like

Source?

Sorry mate, do you enjoy the odd fag?

New York Times.

We wish

You blamed smoking for the difference between France and Northern Europe. France smokes less than Germany and Denmark and Austria all of which have lower death rates.
These are facts.

Itā€™s very possible, even likely that smoking is a factor, but it doesnā€™t explain what you are trying to make it explain.

Anyway, thatā€™s the end of my involvement in this, I havenā€™t the time nor the energy to be arguing with someone who uses arguments such as ā€œnot in my experienceā€ when confronted with empirical evidence

Smoking is cool and you all know it

Must be smokers.

I bet anything it will be found that better access to quality healthcare gives people a better chance of surviving. I bet anything.

1 Like

Give up the fags Sid.

2 Likes

Unless you know how many of the sick are or were smokers, you have no empirical evidence. Neither do I admittedly, but it is as good a hypothesis as any.

The lads giving out about auld stocks going to Cheltenham have no problem smoking fags and giving their nearest and dearest cancer. You couldnā€™t make it up

8 Likes

Maybe I imagined it, but have people not been using the French health care system as a example to aspire to?

Anybody smoking in this day and age should have their head examined.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t trying to make a hypothesis mate. Just pointing out the glaring hole in yours.

Kind Regards,

JG

1 Like