The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

A good dirty fart is the traditional method

1 Like

39 new cases here. 29 male, 10 female.

They are more likely to have already decided to avoid you

6 Likes

This might be a stupid question, if people get it and shake it, do they still carry it?

Secondly seeing as its clearly airborne and the government were recommending standing in front of someone sneezing and splutterin on you for 13 minutes but not 15 last week would a facemask be any use?

Official figures. There’s 1000s among us riddled but not sick

A quip as unfunny and pointless as your career on tfk. Youre an awful boring cunt god luv ya

I know that but the male female breakdown is interesting

You can be contagious before and after having symptoms.

No idea what the second but is about but a mask is of limited value unless you are sick to protect others.

Brilliant! :joy:

But do you carry it long term, how long do they remain contagious for with similar viruses?

Women’s immune systems better and not feeling sick so not getting tested?

Varies, probably no more than two weeks but have heard of cases longer.

1 Like

George Lee telling people to go to their gp if they think they are sick. Eileen Whelan immediately corrects him. Phone your gp.

1 Like

A full lockdown the only answer so. The falsehood of irish social cohesion about to be exploded as that fails.

A full lockdown is pointless unless the north is the same. I hope the cross border talks were about this today and an announcement is imminent

Ashton’s Twitter account is back up now, the Tories probably wanted to avoid a Streisand effect, but it could be a sign of things to come.

https://twitter.com/GabrielScally/status/1238916158318956545

Sacre bleu

https://twitter.com/RachelDonadio/status/1238913213250572288

A buddy of mine’s wife runs a travel agent. She’s called her team into work tonight to get people on flights home as they’ve been told to get ready for Dublin airport closing on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Be better if their lungs were examined

Cough

13 Likes