The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Man, Iā€™m not having a go here, but how can you be so zen sometimes and so neurotic at others?

1 Like

Iā€™m not a bad person really but I just love to be hated at times.

I have smallies to entertain so proximity to services still relevant, left to my own devices Iā€™d go full turf fire and a fishing rod!

2 Likes

Or do you hate to be loved?

Be yourself

1 Like

People always say Iā€™ve redeeming qualities.

Iā€™ve a similar bag in the garage. I wouldnā€™t trust them to go bang when required. Beware of hang fires!

1 Like

Thatā€™s basically Brandon so you are after. Itā€™s the closest you can get to the 1930s Iā€™d say. Ballyferriter is nice too my best friend has a place near the hotel so itā€™s handy. We usually go to Paudieā€™s which is shite being honest. Few good pubs in ballyferriter but Iā€™m not as familiar with them. Thereā€™s plenty to do with kids but probably weather dependant. Such a beautiful part of the world.

1 Like

When people have to look for your qualities thats never good. Donā€™t hide the good parts.

1 Like

All my family are abroad and weā€™ve a heap of old board games. Including risk, monopoly, life and many more. If anybody wants them let me know. Could be of some use to fellas with nothing much else to do.

Thanks este. Iā€™m always trying to be a better person.

1 Like

I think the majority of us are. If we all try be better weā€™ll be better off.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I read that and thought about Paddy Power, you, the family farm and your Mam and Dad.

Youā€™re not a bad lad @anon32894817, I think you might have a book in you.

I donā€™t have a farm

1 Like

Give that man a Pulitzer prize

Itā€™s fairly chilling being honest.

Its reality my friend.

Did you lose it at Cheltenham?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a joke @anon60384913!

Itā€™s scary.