The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Its terrifying and it has been for weeks, possibly months. This is our current reality. Live by the advisories now.

I still cant sleep. My family safe and asleep and I cant. Fuck

Get off TFK for starters. Youā€™re probably at a lock-in at some pub somewhere.

1 Like

Iā€™m not mate

Thatā€™s natural. Youā€™re stressed and worried about whatā€™s to come and I hear you. Iā€™m freaked out myself. Having small children makes it worse. Youā€™d gladly give your life to protect them and thereā€™s so much uncertainty. Focus on what you can control.

3 Likes

My daughter was in Europe for a semester of study and her university was closed down yesterday for the year. She had to pack all her belongings and get them into storage in the afternoon/evening yesterday and then fly to Dublin this morning. She got out today on a flight back to the US, utter pandemonium at the airport, three hours to get through pre clearance, flight four hours late, one of the last flights out before the ban extension was announced which will cause absolute chaos. Sheā€™s absolutely in bits (on the go for 24 hours), and so are we, as we get her home two months earlier than expected.

Thanks for your efforts @Batigol, I owe you a pint in August.

22 Likes

Itā€™s hard to be zen when the stakes are so high.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been hopping off the walls all night and all day today, locked into FlightAware, etc.

Aer Lingus would do your head in, no announcements, last minute gate changes, nothing updated online, and absolutely never answer a phone (sure just go online everything is there. Nothing is there, fuck off).

1 Like

She needs to isolate when she gets home mate. If you arenā€™t high risk and you want to hug her ( I would) you both need to isolate

1 Like

You want them beside you. For right or wrong.

1 Like

Sheā€™s self isolating all right, weā€™re going to lock her down for two weeks. Sheā€™s off to a good start though.

5 Likes

Fair play mate.

1 Like

Thanks mate, they are at the end of the day our main reason to be here, once we make them.

1 Like

They make us

1 Like

itā€™s the biological imperative. And they are so god damn cute

3 Likes

Except for the Jersey.

Heā€™s a Tipp man to the core at 4 years of age. I couldnā€™t talk him into the club colours. This fucker will hurl for Tipp and he will captain us to all Irelandā€™s.

1 Like

Sure Tipp will be winning AIs for fun for the next few decades. No one to stop them really.

Yerra :grin: hopefully. Hopefully the youth of Ireland can get back into playing our national games ASAP. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and you
Only truly appreciate what you have once itā€™s gone. The gaa and hurling are the glory or Ireland.

1 Like

Iā€™ve a Camogie team to train this year and Iā€™m roped into a beginners group. It would be a shame for them to miss out. Itā€™s time to lean on social media and get creative

1 Like