The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Hope you bought enough food for the family , when this hits defcon 1. I dont want you to be saying to yourself why did I listen to those idiota on the late late show .panic buy and stock up .

Keep your 5k in the bank, you may need it before this thing is over. Cash is king right now.

UPRO is 3X the S&P500, so you are already leveraged don’t need margin. It is a reasonably safe bet though, unless the market drops 34% in a day which could drive it to zero. That’s unlikely as there are multiple circuit breakers and the market will shut down for the day long before then.

To invest in it you need a brokerage account that allows trading in leveraged or inverse ETFs. You have to sign a waiver here, don’t know about Ireland.

1 Like

3590 new cases in Italy.

3b5

4 Likes

Looks like the corona virus is now the new Eurovision.

1 Like

Wonderful news .

Supermarkets loving this. They’ll Be flooded tomorrow with lads stocking up on beer

1 Like

Dont think this virus reacts well to alcohol.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

That could contain a lot of the answers regarding why the death rates are higher in one country than another.

And smoking, obviously

Any fella that hasn’t done this already isn’t worth a fuck

How could Italy cope with the 1672 serious cases in progress?

The Pope is doing little to save Italy.

They’re clearly not mate with their new deaths announced today.

It could be months before I have another drink, I swore off drinking at home a long time ago, no intentions of going back

2 Likes

He’s Argentine. He’ll save Argentina and Naples and the rest of Italy can fuck off.

I like one or two in the evening. Helps me sleep.

Ah yeah but it’s official now so they can hold on to their secret stash and be confident coming in the front door with a few slabs knowing they won’t get grief