The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

After Thursday

Not too bad actually.

But is this a situation where we can only do a certain number of tests a day and there will always be a certain percentage of those who are infected so we will always get the same figure, no matter what the situation is?

The neighbour just told me there that her brothers in the army and theyā€™ve been mobilised starting tomorrow. They were on a warning before, but actually got the call this morning. Donā€™t know if thatā€™s just one group now or the whole lot

1 Like

They all are. Mainly to backfill the guards and others who are dealing with this on the frontline.

Thatā€™s confined to barracks for now. They have to be there if called out by the government

No but Argentina arenā€™t doing too bad , his homeland .you fool you fool you fool

Iā€™m waiting for the call.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall/status/1239250269235490817?s=21

@Batigol could be correct, but it will be the airlines here grounding fights by midweek.

Expect a flood of tourists heading to the departures by tomorrow evening here.

Iā€™d say ā€œGibbo and Riceyā€ whatā€™s app group is full of rumours of UK army getting ready to mobilise

I was welling up there watching the news thinking of old people on their own at this time.

Got sent something similar for Tuesday here

1 Like

Is there any talk of a Mass produced Test being available any time soon?

It would certainly be a massive help in finding out where our infection rates really are at. Say for example, people could go to their normal Polling Stations to take the test and receive word back in line with contact details provided.

Iā€™d just like to confirm that I am a former Armed Forces Reservist and I havenā€™t been asked to report for duty yet.

20 Likes

Weā€™re safe enough so,no panic

+1.
Two tours served and no word either.

David Hall offered his ambulance fleet and stafg to the HSE at cost for as long as was required a few days ago.

The Irish army has been ordered to sober in the curragh as we speak.

This 29th march sham is a huge red herring

Is there click and collect options?

I understand the Blackrock clinic ICU unit has been made available to HSE