The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Get yourself some help, honestly.

I won’t be interacting with you again.

Anyone caught up to no good during this time should be given the mother and father of beatings by first responders the guys who beat Paul Quinn to death

Helo Boris! Keep calm and wash your hands!

Oh, concern trolling, the lowest form of reply.

This from a lad who consistently fantasises about stalking.

You couldn’t make it up.

It’s an extremely rare good idea on your part not to interact with me, you’re badly out of your depth.

I’d also suggest for other people’s sake that you don’t interact with anybody else, not just during this pandemic, but on a permanent basis.

We all need to do our bit for society. That’s how you can do yours.

What is it you want to say?

That everything will not be OK

Probably posted already but fuck it

2 Likes

Harris is a pisan, FFS Homer Simpson could do his Job ( obeying fucking civil servants)

Guys I think we need to love each other

Go and fuck yourself under a speeding train tonight sometime preferably, the quicker the better, you stupid depressive alarmist waste of life!

Only kidding @Tank. You rock my world buddy :heart:

1 Like

Matchstick men are fucking living this up the cunts

1 Like

Dicey’s is OPEN tonight. And giving away a free Corona to all punters, which they can keep.

Only one pub in Galway stayed open till the deadline tonight, can you guess which one?

Ah! It would seem that you just might be slightly concerned. You just don’t want to be. Would you do any oul prayin at all?

McGettigan’s

Nope themselves Richardsons and Lonergans all closed by 6. Think pet shop boys

We can expect a sharp increase in cases this week. However it should be noted that this will partly be because of a huge increase in testing. This is a good news story. We need to know where we are and we need as many people as possible to know they have it even if they only have a mild case, so they can act accordingly.

And now I’m confused. Not that that’s difficult to do

Pucan or that 1630 kip.

Edit: saw your Pet Shop Boys edit - somewhere in the West End obviously then.

1 Like

You’re right. I removed the offending post. I hope you’re ok blackspot. This will pass. Deus cuidará de nós.