The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Everything that slows it down will save lives. It’s all about reducing the number of critical cases that hit the health service together.

14 Likes

I completely agree with that, but how long can that continue before it does more damage than its worth?

Where are all the useless corporate dickheads on LinkedIn today and all their fucking spastic achievements…

4 Likes

Mrs Hunt pencilled in for being induced Thursday if Rascal II stays put. Her mum is in isolation in hospital being tested for virus. She collapsed today and they said she’ll be turfed out if she tests negative. They have no interest in non virus illnesses.

4 Likes

Indefinitely.

Saving lives is never more damage than it’s worth.

People need to alter their lives and mentality for long term isolation.

Probably taking pictures of themselves doing a ‘workout’ at home

1 Like

It will without a vaccine.

Spanish flu - so called, arrived in 1917 and killed the majority of people in 1918 the following winter.

Jesus

Jaysus hope it all goes well, mike.

1 Like

Go n-eirĂ­ on bĂłthar libh.

1 Like

Between 200 and 500 die in Ireland from the flu each year, and there are essentially no containment and mitigation measures to prevent that. Given the efforts being put in now, and the hoped for spreading out of serious cases so the hospitals don’t get overwhelmed, I would be shocked if more than 1-2k died in Ireland from this virus. That’s obviously speculation on my behalf, as nobody really knows what the true mortality rate is.

5 Likes

It won’t.

Wuhan has got it under control by controlling human behaviour

We will control it, it will be difficult.

It is going to be a fucking nightmare, but the harder we act now, the better it will be in the long run

4 Likes

Fuck, that’s cold

I’m sure they’ll come up with some management mumbo jumbo about letting their staff work from home etc…

1 Like

I wouldnt believe a word out of those bat ateing cunts pal.

Aren’t they saying the heat will get rid of it? That’s us fucked so!

Numbers are dangerous in the current situation.

We all know its fubar, fuck the numbers now, except the big one, keeping the death rate down

4 Likes

Best of luck with it all

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

All the best Mick

2 Likes

Flu jab?

5 Likes