The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Your dish is fine

1 Like

I was watching Alan Partridge on +1 a few mins ago, this is not far off it.

1 Like

Harris is giving a Tour de France here. He’s like a lad who knows he’s never getting this ministry again so he’s just saying it like it is. He’s also aged about 15 years in the last 3 years.

13 Likes

Save the companies, fuck the people

She’s from Cork. She had to make it all about herself for a few moments.

Sarah must have gone to the Ger Gilroy school of question asking. It’s awful annoying.

1 Like

Shocking. Along with Cheltenham, allowing Irish people to travel.

OK lads, ease off on the nasty remarks. There’s a fine line…

1 Like

There is a strong sense of national solidarity about the situation which is genuinely heart-warning. We may be fucked but by and large we’re all in the trenches together giving it socks. I’d hate to be in the UK or US where there’s no sense of that.

I think the gov and ministers have done an impressive job so far. They’re balancing a lot of concerns and mostly have got it right. The communication has been excellent too. The brits effort to date are a good comparison to look down on.

That being said, the civil service and other public organisations have played a blinder so far and are the backbone of the response. Again, a sense of a system/organisation that had a clear sense of mission.

Tomorrow is St Patrick’s Day our national day. It will be a lot more muted than the usual paddywhackery but strangely I think I’ll be prouder of how we’ll all be spending the day. It’s not the Ireland in the mind of tourists but it’s the Ireland we know is there when we put the pints down.

22 Likes

Its liveline televised

What will the people do if all the companies go bust?

RTE have mentioned Hugo’s restaurant about 20 times in the last 3 days. Fairly sure Hugo’s is owned or run by the husband of RTE employee Kathryn Thomas. FFS sake.

7 Likes

Def Leppard being interviewed now.

4 Likes

Garrrrth

536-1532336916

3 Likes

Survive

What will the companies do if all the people die?

Be kind. Hairdressers are closed.

Suffers badly from Chroens.

2 Likes

What will the companies do if all the people go bust?

She only closed two days ago…she can’t be that hard hit that she looks homeless.

1 Like

Chrissie Hynde