The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Good clear message from the top alright. Seems to be good cooperation with private healthcare providers. Interesting to see how many retired medics they can haul out of retirement

1 Like

Yeah, there’s probing journalism and there’s being a scaremongering arsehole.

3 Likes

Your mans face when Claire mentioned self isolation :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve seen her on TV and heard her on radio at least 4 times in last 24 hours. An establishment shill I’d say she is

1 Like

Cillian broke like a sapling

He will surely need to self isolate when he returns. All joking aside

Exactly… People need to adapt bit by bit…not be told you’ll be at home for a year eating your own shit.

1 Like

6 Likes

He put a scale of a couple of months on it then the fucking dope.

I’ll take my chances if Dr Eddie doesn’t make it back

1 Like

No, definitely not. Boil kettle. Heat glass. Empty glass. Pour hot water. Insert large dash of whiskey. Apply sugar/honey to taste. Add lemon slice embedded with cloves.

Consume.

Repeat.

Go to bed. Horizontal jogging to induce additional sweating is encouraged.

2 Likes

I was warming to the government on this crisis until I saw that Regina Doherty is still responsible for welfare. Dont forget that she has form for looking after herself at the expense of the country

1 Like

The date of march 29th is like a pair of blinkers on a horse. Its specifically there to protect people with high anxiety etc.

Majority of people will know its unrealistic but some people will cling to it and accept small increments.

That was a damaging few minutes

The E.u seemed to have completely failed here if you ask me. Should have ordered everybody into lock down.

The soundbites all along were hinting at June…but I’m sure thats changed now.

Id say get yourself healthy as possible , eat well, walk/exercise , take vitamins… And just hope for the best when you get it.

1 Like

We should be starting to get back to a level of normal by September

If you’ve no underlying illness or are healthy, you’ll be grand. Absolutely fine. You’ll get sick for 3/4 days and get better.

We’re starting to get first person accounts on twitter of folk who’ve had it and recovered.

1 Like

Hopefully…there’s always gonna be a few relatively healthy people who’ll get a bad dose but for most people, yes.

Ate well and exercise.