The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

They ignored the lockdown and are all out by the pool.

The #coronavirus has cut Chinaā€™s carbon dioxide emissions by about 100 million metric tons.
Thatā€™s almost equal to Chileā€™s emissions in a year.

Someone contacted radio one saying they flew home from that hotel last night. But said they were feeling fine so it was grand :eyes:

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a decent amount of people in the same boat, and all then shared a flight home in recycled air with another few hundred people

Are they on a boat or a plane?

Boat (both) I might delete this post afterā€¦

Ffsā€¦pissup in a brewery

Close all airports and ports now. Build or die.

OK, letā€™s take a step back here. Itā€™s as good as here so we need to accept that and move on.
Whst individual steps should we be taking to try and avoid it?

Lisselton WTF? Pool and pints in the thatch pub I guess

Avoid public gatherings.

3 Likes

There was a place called ballyloughran house back there once upon a time and they had an obstacle course, archery that kind of shit. The recession finished them off

Head for Connemara and wait it out.

Ireland v Italy in the rugby is going to be cancelled. Simon Harris on RTE just now all but confirming it. ā€œOur strong recommendation is that it should not go ahead.ā€

the rest of the 6 nations and Cheltenham will be. Youā€™d need testing to go to either.

I look forward to the rest of the Six Nations being in October. Itā€™s a fierce dead time of the year as regards sport so this is a welcome development.

Do ye need me to close the border lads? Iā€™ll type up the email but I wonā€™t be able to send it till Friday unless I get overtime

4 Likes

Close the gate pal.

Coronavirus: Department of Health says Ireland vs Italy Six Nations game should not go ahead

Ah my shift is finished mate, soz