The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Students going on school skiing trips. Ffs

3 Likes

giphy (5)

According to some on here Irish students live in prison cells and eat bread and water.

Fairly common these days.

A week in Andorra could set you back €2k+

Bulgaria is the cheaper alternative I’m told.

Poor little craters — Do they get the pick of the accom when they land to make sure they make friends?

I wonder is that him there on the left

I see up until yesterday that he was posting that this was all grand but now that he’s found tweets criticising Trump, he’s spamming the board with the criticises of him.

A strange individual.

Lads who can’t face reality call it “spam”.

To be fair it was bordering on criminal negligence leaving people on that ship

Cases confirmed in Croatia, Austria and Switzerland now. The fucking Italians have fucked us all.

Time to close the borders.

We may be Noah’s Ark and emerge to take over the Earth.

2 Likes

Some people call it working from home.

Sure they go to Colorado to ski now, never mind Europe.

You may be aware of news reports today in relation to schools closing in Northern Ireland over concerns of the Coronavirus after their students had been away on a school trip to Italy.

We too had a Senior School Trip to Italy over mid-term and flew back from Milan airport. We have been in contact with the HSE this afternoon and there is no suggestion by the HSE that we should close at the moment.

They have recommended that anyone who was in Italy and who presents with flu symptoms within 14 days, should contact the HSE Public Health Service for a risk assessment. They have also referred us to the following website for advice/updates

Just received this from my kids school.

We were brought to an adventure park in Lisselton for our school tour

1 Like

We were brought to the Spring Show

We went to Lough Gur

3 Likes

Teachers only praying for the school to be closed, probably so they can fly back over to Italy for a spot of skiing

1 Like

:rofl:

There’s surely a few in lockdown in the hotel in Tenerife as well