The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Sure they’ll have to be nimble and make it up as they go along, the important thing for now is not to have people starving and end up killing and eating their neighbors.

Putting people who are inconvenient to you on mute has always been the default reaction of right wing nut jobs.

A bit like like the hundreds of thousands you propose permanently muting because “the economy”.

A holocaust, the true right wing nut job way.

Make it up as they go along.

Christ.

No thoughts on the Brits and French charging interest on loans to small business so they can keep afloat in a pandemic?

That’s what needed though, this is a very fluid situation and nobody really knows how bad this will get or when it might get better.

If you are talking about @anon7035031 then you are wrong. One of the on few posters on this topic I’d put any stock in.

5 Likes

Yeah, chicken stock.

No no. A newbie who may not be a newbie.

While you deny it’s me, it’s Great to see I’m boiling your piss.

Thanks mate, I gave that a like. A lot of lads here must be very young and have never gone through a crisis.

That’s just nasty, he’ll end up with a badly scalded throat.

Mental shit , it’s as if posters are concerned with developments that will affect their daily lives.

Is it possible to do a cast over graph in relation to Liverpool F.C. exploits over the same time frame and we ll gotcha real sense of what makes the TFK demographic tick.

It is not you old friend.

well fuck it anyway

I’ve nothing but love for you, I know the true heart inside you.

I’m a bastard

We are all Gods children

@TreatyStones, now that Leo has delivered a rallying call. What measures do you think will be rolled out over the next few days?

Alright

1 Like

They probably still know more about it than Trump, to be fair.

Ban on evictions, rent increases, mortgage holiday, PAYE and VAT holiday for certain businesses, state borrowing huge amounts

Possibly money being printed by ECB and a universal payment made