The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Leo said 15k by the end of the month we’ve got to start seeing some significant jumps by then.

They could have told everyone returning from Cheltenham to self-isolate

I’m expecting a big spike. Testing ramped up big time the last few days. First of those should be feeding into numbers today

I have confidence in my figures*

*Until they are proven to be completely inaccurate

2 Likes

We could go as high as 410 if the first of the Croke Park Super Test Facility results feed into today’s announcement.

I’d have to agree with Brolly, cynical enough speech.

For those saying it wasn’t, he was reassuring the nation, he actually included the phrase “not all superheroes wear capes.” If an American President came out with that in a disaster movie you’d be :face_vomiting:

I’d imagine Varadkar was straight on twitter after searching for the reaction of Donna from Rialto or Mary from Listowel.

4 Likes

I taught dogs could not contract

1 Like

It was always gonna be a harmless speech. Leo was hardly gonna come out on the national fucking holiday and announce draconian measures. He should today though. Thank god they are still in power though and not SF.

Pensioners are due a double week pension from next week any other social welfare payment ie jobseekers or illness benefit may get a double the week after.

They’re not in power tho… they were voted out.

Fuck Brolly. He’s now a political commentator too?

1 Like

Little margin for error there -

380 today, 494 tomorrow and then boom… :bomb:

Who was voted in?

what did Brolly say?

Something about his kidney

About 160 people.

Say we have a few less , circa 385 where would that leave us at the end if the month versus your original projection.

I will have a look when I return to my desk. I’m on my lunch break now.

1 Like

Hope thats a packed lunch

This is national crisis mate, stop being such a geebag