The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The family of 4 from Clare were released from UHL the other day. Symptom free.

2 Likes

Mup outta that!

My bad, apologies @anon7035031

2 Likes

The virus has no interest in substandard GAA counties.

2 Likes

Christ tryin to go for a walk in any park in the dublin area with crowds of cunts on the path some forming a straight line across the path. ones up your hole in queues for shops then. Morons.

Paschal talking sense. Legislation required though to make sure any Landlord who takes the piss serves a long sentence

Density rates the higher rates of infection. We’re lucky we’re not living altogether on top of each other in the main.

3 Likes

The housing crisis will be another victim in all of this

Also we don’t have that appalling habit of kissing everyone we meet multiple times. It’s like a competition among the southern Europeans.

@Julio_Geordio will, be along shortly to claim that’s no more a valid cause that smoking.

Only way they’ll get to croke park

Has anywhere else besides China that had more than 1000 cases got it in decline

You would find it hard to locate a lad sleeping on the streets tonight in dublin.
Peter mc very and brother kevin have them in accommodation

If you were ever in the Mediterranean youd notice the collections of retired people around the place meeting and playing cards and chatting. Thered be absolute hapes of them.

1 Like

3 Likes

I hope thats true but I have my doubts

South Korea maybe?

So thats good then. I think

It is true gardai are removing homeless from the streets ten fold. No soup kitchens running

The drugs now work mate

Heard it on the mcwilliams podcast

I took a spin through Galway a couple of hours ago and there was still plenty on the streets.