The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The whole country is at risk. We simply didnā€™t have enough kits or people testing to go testing those without symptoms. I donā€™t see that changing. I wish Pat well.

Testing over 65s that have been in contact with a known case is very important. Get them early and theyā€™ve got a chance.

I certainly have not. Withdraw that remark.

Why does @Bandage hate our frontline medical workers?

3 Likes

Does he share the same studio as Dr Ciara? Fair enough if he does.

I had a call back this morning for the doc. Sheā€™s requested a test for me and my four year old. The other 2 seem fine plus she said it bounces off kids. She told me it is presenting with symptoms as Iā€™ve described them to her. Herself has been told to stay working until Iā€™m a confirmed case. So Iā€™m here self isolating with three kids trying to work from home waiting on a test that she told me may take 3 to 5 days.

10 Likes

And this pontificating wagon from Newstalk gets a next day call out to her house. The mind boggles. Best of luck, pal.

2 Likes

is the mrs also working from home?

Nope

I believe Dr Kelly scored all her teamā€™s points in a camogie final once.

10 Likes

:joy:

Ah jaysusā€¦

Are you trying to control your children from behind a screen / another room via FaceTime calls?

So you are infecting the missus every night and she goes away into work in the hospital every day? Seems like a solid plan

Basically itā€™s impossible to fully isolate from them. The doc said as much to me.

Iā€™ve heard this has been happening from the off ā€¦ people living with a suspected case told to go about their business as normal until tests are confirmed.

Seems mad to me too. I hope Iā€™m prioritised because of herselfs job. She told her superior the situation and that person has told her to continue working until Iā€™m confirmed then itā€™s two weeks isolation for her.

Assuming Iā€™m confirmed

What do you actually want? Can you lay out a comprehensive plan of action and ask Mary Lou to take action asap.

Symptoms worsened or how are you feeling now say compared to 3 days ago?

What has Mary Lou to do with anything?