The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Trumpā€™s response to this is going to be utterly hilarious. It already is and will continue to be going to be a litany of lies, cover ups and desperation to prop up the stock market by any means necessary.

Itā€™ll make Maduro look like a stereotype of the Prime Minster of Sweden in terms of competence by comparison.

There are consequences for electing a fascist moron.

Crowbarring Trump into posts and blaming him on something heā€™s yet to do into a a situation where a pandemic disease originated in China, where they enforced quarantine by locking down cities and trampled over personal freedoms is utterly bizarre.

Youā€™re an even bigger weirdo than the last freakshow that obssessed over him. No doubt youā€™ll go down in flames like that last chap but I do hope you hold on to a shred more of dignity than he did. It woz trump wot did it.

17 Likes

There certainly are. Reading your rants on here for example.

20 Likes

I encountered two flights from Milan yesterday and Iā€™m grand.

Iā€™d imagine the Indians should be the blueprint on how to react to this. Curry and bad sanitation it seems.

About to pull the trigger on these.

Youā€™d need your head examined if you havenā€™t purchased Surgical Masks and hand sanitiser by now

Oh yes, Coronavirus free.

(moves head side to side)

I donā€™t believe that for a second.

1 Like

How would they even know? The plague is still rampant in India

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

:joy::joy: @Smark

Youā€™re some fucker

1 Like

Premier league games - UCL and Cheltenham will all be next.

Weā€™re still virus free thanks to @Batigol

1 Like

The biggest fear after 9/11 was not being killed in a terrorist attack but being trapped away from home because the skies were closed.

People are going to stop travelling or limit it for that reason. Iā€™ll post separately on the International Business Travel section but anybody traveling out of the country for anything other than International Business needs their head examined.

Itā€™s for the best. :clap:

3 Likes

The planet bites back.

1 Like

There are notices up everywhere.